Thursday, November 23, 2006

My friends and I

Macallum's friends are the twins I look after, Cory and Kenny. Playtime pretty much consists of the twins playing with toys and Macallum crawling over top of them to get whatever they have. BOY oh BOY! It's really nice for Mac to have playmates, less pressure on me to produce a more permanent playmate.
They have all changed so much over the last 6 months that I have been taking care of the twins. It's a delight to see the changes in them as they grow and progress and I know that these are just around the corner for Macallum. I have been just as overjoyed in their milestones as I have in Macallums.
Cory is the more confident of the two - she is far more able to deal with Macallums lack of social graces than her brother. She will often get books out to read to him while he tries to eat them as she does so. She calls him "Map", a name that has stuck at home. He loves to chatter away to them, and vice versa. I hope they grow up to be good friends and playmates.
Today I just enjoyed snapping a few shots of them all. I think my wish for a better camera is being heard...all those hints have been sinking in! yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Cory is much more into having her photograph taken than Kenny is... but I did manage to get this cute one of him after many tries.

No comments: